Test 2020 Ski
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
start column 1
The Ahmeek 105s are mid-fat all mountain skis with an oversized appetite for adventure. Whether you're scouting fresh powder lines or ripping corduroy on the frontside, the Ahmeek 105s are right at home. Their new hybrid MidLight construction, precision tuned rocker/camber profile, variable sidecut radius, and 105 mm waist make them ideal for taking on whatever Mother Nature throws at you.
Why You'll Love Them
- These skis are built to take on anything. From bushwhacking the backcountry to billygoating an windblown ice, the Ahmeek 105s are the skis for when compromising isn't an option.
- The 105 mm waist width will keep you floating in powder, yet is nimble on hardpack and in tight, technical terrain.
- Camber pockets molded into the overall camber maximize edge hold on hardpack.
- Full twintip tails make the Ahmeeks maneuver easily in the tightest trees.
- MidLight construction makes the burly construction tour friendly at under 1900 grams per ski (174 cm).
End column 1
start column 2
|Turning Radius||Progressive Tip to Tail (20-22.5 @ 186, 20-22m @ 180cm, 18-20m @ 174cm, 18-19m @ 168cm)|
|Weight||1900g @ 174 cm (MidLight)|
|Construction||Full Sandwich with rounded Top Edge|
MidLight (Ash/Poplar Hybrid Hardwood Core, Lightweight Triaxial Fiberglass, Unidirectional Carbon Fiber)
All Mountain Early Rise Rocker
Camber + Camber Pockets
Early Rise Twin Tail
|Sidewall||UHMW w/ dual chamfer (indestructible)|
|Base + Edge||
1.4 mm CNC Knife Cut 4001 Race Grade Durasurf Sintered UHMW
|Topsheet||Clearview Gloss, Sublimated Nylon + Transparent Windows to inside the ski|
End column 2