As you probably know, it's been an exceptionally cold winter here in Northern Michigan. The temps have regularly been below zero and the snowpack is the best we've seen in quite a while! The ski factory has been busy constantly and we're seeing more smiling faces come back to tell us they've had a blast on the skis than ever.
- In late December we built the absolute widest skis we've ever seen with a 190 mm tip for a ski patroller down at Mount Holly (see pictures below).
- We attended the Craft @ SIA display at the SIA Snowshow in Denver this year and showcased our new 14/15 models.
- At the beginning of February we sold out of just about every model and started building to order on all new orders coming in. Just a reminder, this process takes about 2 weeks and we will have you on your skis as soon as humanly possible! But don't be a stranger if you're looking for something immediately, we may just have something in our showroom we can let go.
Shaggy's hats are now available for sale online.
- We have started offering custom die-cut letters in your ski bases, prices start at $100 for up to 8 letters (check out some of the pictures).
- Mount Bohemia in Michigan's Keweenaw Peninsula has been getting dumped on, now is the time to go get the goods!
But there is the old saying that a picture is worth a 1,000 words, so I'll let the picture tell the rest of the story!
[gallery size="medium" columns="2" link="file" ids="2798,2799,2800,2801,2763,2762,2761,2803,2760,2783,2782,2802,2754,2797,2796,2795,2794,2793,2792,2791,2790,2789,2788,2787,2786,2785,2784"]