We stand behind our skis. Ever have an issue, just contact us and we've got you covered. Have an issue outside of warranty coverage or smash into some rocks? We'll still help you out, there's almost nothing we can't repair.
SHAGGY’S COPPER COUNTRY SKIS (SCC SKIS, LLC) (SELLER) WARRANTS SKIS AGAINST DEFECTS IN MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP FOR A PERIOD OF ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE DATE OF ORIGINAL RETAIL PURCHASE. IF A DEFECT EXISTS, AT ITS OPTION SELLER WILL (1) REPAIR THE PRODUCT AT NO CHARGE (2) EXCHANGE THE PRODUCT WITH AN EQUIVALENT TO THE ORIGINAL PRODUCT, OR (3) REFUND THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT. THIS WARRANTY IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING LIMITATIONS:
- THIS WARRANTY ONLY APPLIES TO THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF SKIS PURCHASED FROM SHAGGY’S COPPER COUNTRY SKIS (SCC SKIS, LLC) OR AN AUTHORIZED SHAGGY’S DEALER. PROOF OR PURCHASE IS REQUIRED FOR VERIFICATION OF ORIGINAL OWNERSHIP.
- ALL WARRANTY CLAIMS AND RETURNS MUST RECEIVE A PRIOR RETURN AUTHORIZATION IN THE FORM OF A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RA NUMBER), WHICH MAY BE REQUESTED BY PHONE AT 231-459-4323 OR VIA EMAIL AT INFO@SCCSKIS.COM. SKIS MUST ME SHIPPED PREPAID TO SHAGGY’S WITH A TRACKING NUMBER. SHAGGY’S ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR RETURNS DAMAGED DURING SHIPMENT.
- IF SKIS ARE RETURNED WITHOUT A VALID RA NUMBER, OR ARE DEEMED NOT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY, SHIPPING COST TO RETURN THE SKIS IS THE CUSTOMER’S RESPONSIBILITY.
- EXCLUDED FROM COVERAGE UNDER THIS WARRANTY ARE THE FOLLOWING:
- DAMAGE CAUSED BY MISUSE, ABUSE OR NEGLECT
- DAMAGE THAT IS IMPACT RELATED, INCLUDING DAMAGE FROM ROCKS AND OTHER OBSTACLES SUCH AS BUT NOT LIMITED TO: RAILS, BOXES, STUMPS, TREES, AND PAVEMENT.
- DAMAGE CAUSED BY IMPROPER MOUNTING OR ADJUSTMENT OF THE BINDINGS.
- DAMAGE IN THE FORM OF CHIPS, DENTS, OR INDENTATIONS TO THE TOPSHEETS.
- DAMAGE CAUSED BY THE USE OF SOLVENTS.
- DAMAGE CAUSED BY SKI TO SKI CONTACT
- NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR.
- ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FOR CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
- ANY CHANGES, MODIFICATIONS OR ALTERATIONS VOID THE WARRANTY.
- REPAIRED OR REPLACED SKIS ARE COVERED FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE ORIGINAL WARRANTY ONLY.
Sizing skis is a little bit of an art and a little bit of a science. There are numerous factors that all effect the optimal ski length for you.
A few of the factors are:
- Skier size and weight
- Skier ability
- Type of terrain you like
- Where you normally ski
- Current ski size
The list could go on and on, but if you need help with the decision, always feel free to call us at 231.459.4323, live chat, or email us!
Here's a basic chart based solely on height, to get you started.
||Suggested Lengths (cm)
Signup for Discounts and News
We'll only send you good stuff, like ski videos, events, factory updates, and a good deal every once and a while.