- 50% On/ 50% Off Trail
- Snow Types
- Crud/Variable, Groomed, Powder, Spring Corn
- Trees, Open Runs/Trails, Bowls, Moguls
- Moderate, solid underfoot for stability, softer tips for flotation in powder and maneuverability
As our most versatile women’s ski, the Medora 95 is built for ladies looking to take on anything. A moderate flex pattern means it can be pushed aggressively when you have the need for speed, but it won’t be a handful when you’re wanting to slither through trees or bumps. No matter where you’ll be skiing, the excellent balance of playfulness and power that the Medora 95 possesses will ensure a great day on the snow.
|Length (cm)||Dimensions (mm)||Turning Radius (m)||Mounting Setback (cm)||Weight (g/ski)|
- Tip rocker maximizes flotation in powder and busts through crud.
- Full twintip tail allows the Medora 95 to maneuver easily in the tightest trees.
- Camber Pockets molded within the overall camber triple the turn initiation contact points for maximum edge grip on hardpack.
- Hybrid MidLight construction combines ash and poplar hardwoods with carbon fiber and lightweight triaxial fiberglass for weight reduction without sacrificing pop and energy.
- Balanced flex allows skiers to carve groomers, yet have enough flex in the tip and tail to remain playful across the mountain and float through powder.
- Rounded mini-cap top edge with full-height UHMW sidewalls are bombproof and provide a sleek look.
Ride Notes: Quick and easy in the variable chop and trees - hold a strong edge on corduroy - perfect daily driver with plenty of float in powder for traveling too.
Design Needs: Quickly maneuver through trees and narrow areas - carve on groomers and hardpack - be a one ski quiver for taking on everything
Purpose: Make one ski that can do it all from a day on the resort groomers to heading to the back bowls. Make the whole mountain your playground.
Skier Level: Advanced | Medora 95 Length: 168cm | Height: 5'7.5"
We're a Different Kind of Ski Company
At Shaggy's Skis, we believe in creating unforgettable memories on the slopes with loved ones, and our skis are designed to enhance those experiences. Our dedication to building strong relationships and fostering a sense of community sets us apart from the pack.
At Shaggy's, we combine passionate craftsman with modern equipment to produce the highest quality skis for you, without limitation.