Shaggy’s Ambassador Program
A dedicated skier that shares the same passion for sliding on the snow that we do. An influential person among friends and acquaintances. A person who already owns a pair of our skis and believes in the product. A person who wants to get involved with Shaggy’s Copper Country Skis!
- Spread the word of Shaggy’s
- Share the stoke
- Represent the brand and educate people about the company with style
- Ski at least 40 days per year
- Hold at least one season pass or document three days on snow per week
- Post one picture to Instagram and Facebook each week using the hashtag #skishaggys and tag Shaggy’s in each Facebook post
- Meet up with people at your local resort who have inquired about Shaggy’s (when you are already there, we understand you are busy) and answer their questions.
- Hand out product info, swag, referral cards, etc
- Help out with on-snow demos when we are at your resort (if available)
- Optional: Sponsor or organize events on and off the snow. Shaggy’s will provide swag, support, and possibly funding for the event
- Ambassador ski pricing (below pro-pricing) and access to industry-exclusive pricing for demo bindings
- Free Shaggy’s gear including: T-shirt, hat, decals, patches for your gear
- Sales commission rewards tracked by referral cards and custom web links (towards more gear!)
- Ambassadors with the highest conversion rates will earn free skis alongside rewards
- Get involved on the grass-roots level with our growing, Michigan based ski company!
- Exclusive invites to our Shaggy's ski events
Sizing skis is a little bit of an art and a little bit of a science. There are numerous factors that all effect the optimal ski length for you.
A few of the factors are:
- Skier size and weight
- Skier ability
- Type of terrain you like
- Where you normally ski
- Current ski size
The list could go on and on, but if you need help with the decision, always feel free to call us at 231.459.4323, live chat, or email us!
Here's a basic chart based solely on height, to get you started.
||Suggested Lengths (cm)