Go ahead and mount them up!
For the 2021-2022 season we're proud to offer a five-day satisfaction guarantee for our stock skis! This is being done in good faith of our outstanding customers.
How it works:
- Mount your skis up and ski them for up to five days within a 14-day period (starting the first day you ski them).
- If they just don't work for you, contact us for a refund or replacement.
- Eligible return/replacement period (when your 14-day period can end)
- In-season purchase: 30 days from delivery (last day of skiing must end within 30-day period)
- Out-of-season purchase: up to January 31st of the current season
- "Season" is defined as when your home ski area opens for its regular season
- Your skis must only come in contact with snow. For example, if you ski over a rock field, the skis are yours for the long haul.
- We do ask that you ski them for at least three days, as with every new pair of skis, there is a short adjustment period from your previous skis.
- We're confident you'll love them, so we're not too worried about you sending them back.
- If you do return them, you are responsible for return shipping costs.
- Actual original shipping costs and 3.5% credit card processing fees will not be refunded (even if you used free shipping). For example if your purchase was for $599, and our cost was $18 to ship your skis (using our free shipping option), you will receive a refund of $581 plus applicable sales taxes and minus 3.5% credit card processing fees.
- This offer is limited to one refund or replacement pair per season per customer.
- Unfortunately this offer does not apply to skis with excessive wear, rock damage, rail damage, or those which have had contact with any other non-snow surface.
We reserve the right to reject any ski that we deem ineligible for this offer (for damage, abuse, skiing them for more than five days, etc). Again, this is being done in good faith, and we honestly want you to have the best experience possible!
Don't abuse it and we'll keep this great program going!