Custom Ski Graphics
Choose from one of our 11 different ski models to add your custom graphic.
Design your own custom graphic or send us your ideas.
Approve the final design, then sit back and relax as we bring your custom skis to life!
Custom Ski Graphics are Easy!
To order your skis with custom graphics, simply choose your design option at your chosen ski page, then once you've completed your purchase, reply to your confirmation email with your design ideas! If you don't know exactly what you want to do, don't worry, we'll contact you and work with you to create your own custom design!
Custom Graphics start at just $50 plus the base price of the ski ($599-$849).
Choose Your Ski Model
Looking for custom build options? More or less rocker? Base colors? Lightweight layup? We can do that too! Just contact us.
When you've made your ski choice and selected your custom graphic option, you can now checkout! Once your order is placed, we'll contact you regarding your custom graphic. If you need help, this is where you can tell us your ideas and send over any artwork/photos for us to work with, we'll then send you a proof for your review!
Designing your own graphic? Great! Follow the guidelines below and your art will be print-ready!
- Your custom graphics need to be designed as a rectangle with the dimensions of 16 in wide by the length of the ski plus 10 cm long (ie Ahmeek 180 cm + 10 cm = 190 cm total). This will include both skis as a pair.
- When designing your custom ski graphic, we recommend you use a graphic program that supports layers such as: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, CorelDRAW, Corel Paintshop Pro, or if you do not have a graphics program you can use GIMP which is a free open-source program (http://www.gimp.org/).
- Once your purchase is complete, we will send you a specific model design layout template that you can use for general placement, please remember that there may be slight shifts during pressing and to leave adequate room for that (full bleed to the rectangle)
- Once you have your basic design done, you should paste the graphic layout provided by Shaggy's into a new layer (top layer) to see how the graphic will look with the ski cutouts and make necessary graphic adjustments. Remember to turn the ski layout layer off prior to exporting the file for print. See image below for reference.
- The design should be done using the CMYK color space (this is how they will be printed), so if it is designed in another color space the colors may be slightly off. We cannot guarantee perfect color accuracy.
- The design should be done in at least 150 dpi, but we recommend doing them at 200 dpi.
- If created using Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator, the source file should be sent directly to us.
- If a non-Adobe software is used, the files should be exported as a TIFF file, we will provide an upload link to submit the file (they are LARGE).
- In most instances we will incorporate a small ski information emblem on the skis in an appropriate location near binding placement.
SEMI-CUSTOM TOPSHEET - $50
Includes one option from the list below (ski model name will be corrected):
- Use a graphic from another current Shaggy’s model
- Use a graphic from our graphic library View Graphics Here.
- Swap main colors on the graphic
FULL CUSTOM TOPSHEET (LEVEL 1) - $100
This includes either providing your own custom artwork that we help layout and format for printing or creating a graphic using a background from our library.
Included Services (bring your custom design)
- You create your own one-of-a-kind topsheet design either with our online tool or via your own software
- We layout the graphic for your specific ski
- We prep your graphic for print: file cleanup, adjust elements for ski specific layout, color correction.
Included Services (create a design with us)
- Choose main background graphic from our library
- Change color of graphic
- Add your name or message
- Add your own logo or image on top of the graphic
- Two adjustment revisions ($15 per extra revision)
FULL CUSTOM TOPSHEET (LEVEL 2) - $150
We create your topsheet graphic from your concept
Included Services (plus any from above)
- Graphic consultation (phone, video chat, or in person)
- We create your ski graphic based on an agreed concept
- Two adjustment revisions ($25 per extra revision)
We're always here for you. Getting a custom ski graphic is actually really easy, we'll guide you through the entire process.
Want to Chat? Call us at 231-459-4323
Looking for something unique but not full custom?
Sizing skis is a little bit of an art and a little bit of a science. There are numerous factors that all effect the optimal ski length for you.
Blog Post About How to Size and Pick Skis
A few of the factors are:
- Skier size and weight
- Skier ability
- Type of terrain you like
- Where you normally ski
- Current ski size
The list could go on and on, but if you need help with the decision, always feel free to call us at 231.459.4323, live chat, or email us!
Here's a basic chart based solely on height, to get you started.
||Suggested Lengths (cm)