As you might have expected, with everything happening this year, we've been running a longer than usual build time on ski orders and would like to update everyone on what's going on and when to expect their new skis.
COVID-19 has had some major impacts on our business, but we're working as fast as we can to reduce lead times and get skis in your hands as soon as humanly possible.
New Stock Ski Orders (as of 11/4/20):
- Expected to ship 4-5 weeks after ordering unless marked in-stock online, we're working through this backlog as fast as we can!
New Custom Ski Orders (as of 11/4/20):
- Expected to ship 5-6 weeks after ordering
- Expect 2-3 weeks for custom graphic proofs
- unless marked in-stock online, we're working through this backlog as fast as we can!
Remaining Summer Pre-Orders:
- Shipping daily, all summer orders have been pressed and are awaiting finishing.
- These are our highest priority
- Shipping daily, most orders ship 5-6 weeks from order date.
Need skis sooner?
- Contact us to see if we can expedite an order or if we have anything in stock not listed online.
What we're doing to improve our timelines:
- During the first week of October, we moved into a new facility that's almost twice the size of our last facility and while we had a slight delay from the move, this will increase our capacity and allow us to produce PPE alongside skis.
- Working overtime and weekends
- Brought in new equipment to help produce ski parts faster